• IP Copied!
    play.treemc.net
    Discord Server
  • Increase the jobs money limit to compete with spawners more

Quuin

Currently, spawners are the way to go for money-making and have no nerfs so I don't see a reason for jobs to have money limits when it's not even that close of a contender for spawners where all you have to do is sit around and do nothing to make money.

TheMasteredTeddy

Spawners are meant to be more of a late game purchase - Minecraft is capitalistic. The richer players will keep getting richer and the poorer players work their jobs until they can afford a spawner and use that to pay for another one and consecutively grow. In addition - I'm not sure what the limit is but I myself have never hit the money roof on jobs - could just be me though.

Quuin

Limit still needs to be increased no point in keeping low when it could be increased to be closer to spawners and less laggy and also more enjoyable then afking a bunch of spawners

TheMasteredTeddy

Again; it's really up to the player. There is no obligation to earn money on the server, however people choose to AFK for hours at a time to build their money reserves. Mob Spawners are not directly contributing to TPS lag much; although it is undoubtedly a factor; however 150 players mining or brewing simultaneously would most likely produce more lag. Do you know the actual money limit on jobs? Because as I stated above, even after MCMMO Excavation grinding, I don't find myself earning less from my Digger job.

Rainnier

Limit still needs to be increased no point in keeping low when it could be increased to be closer to spawners and less laggy and also more enjoyable then afking a bunch of spawners
    Oh yeah, In my opinion spawners should be limit it is because floor entities making the server lagg or player fps drop. As I had suggested to limit the spawner maybe 8 spawner per town or maybe less to 4.

TheMasteredTeddy

I think that that number is too few. In addition, per town spawner limits would be inefficient - per chunk would be a) easier to do and b) more applicable. All in all, messing with the spawner economy and value will most likely annoy a large number of dedicated players with large spawner arrays. Maybe a limit of 6 spawners per chunk would be the absolute lowest I'd suggest going.