• IP Copied!
    play.treemc.net
    Discord Server
  • Faulty Item Disappearance on Skyblock, Faulty Elytra

I was recently doing a building job on another player's island on Skyblock. I was trusted on the island, therefore able to take fall damage. I fell from the top part of the island to the bottom. During the fall, I attempted to engage my elytra and safely glide down, but they did not deploy and I continued to fall. However, when I went back to find my items, they had disappeared. I immediately scrolled back up in chat, but there was no notification that said "Items clearing in..." I can confirm that nobody else on the island picked up my items and they did not fall of the edge of the platform. I lost about 2 million dollars worth of armor and an elytra.

Last edited:

TheMasteredTeddy

This issue happened to 5 or 6 people on Towny as well. Not specifically the elytra failing to engage - which is most likely a Ping or TPS related issue, but the dissapearance of items on death caused me to lose a prot 10 helmet and my elytra - basically I'm confirming this is cross-server not just skyblock.

Treeo

Administrator
    Staff member
    There is no reason for this to happen and no evidence leading to it. Items do not disappear unless they have curse of vanishing on them.

Items have, however, been known to go into hoppers slightly further away from the location, so that is the first place you should check.

TheMasteredTeddy

There is no reason for this to happen and no evidence leading to it. Items do not disappear unless they have curse of vanishing on them.

Items have, however, been known to go into hoppers slightly further away from the location, so that is the first place you should check.
    Confirm with Sayionara_, after several players let him know of the issue on Towny, he mentioned that he'd be letting you know :)

I assure you: This was on a large, flat platform made of iron blocks. There were no hoppers nearby, the items were far from the edge of the platform, and none of the items had curse of vanishing on them. Me and several other members of the island searched thoroughly, but the items hand disappeared.