• IP Copied!
    play.treemc.net
    Discord Server
  • banned for fly hacking

Finnian33

im so sorry for hacking i was just trying to troll and i wasnt meaning to mean harm i was just trolling
    and i wont ever do it again

thanks,
    Finnian33

8bitsoda

im so sorry for hacking i was just trying to troll and i wasnt meaning to mean harm i was just trolling
    and i wont ever do it again

thanks,
    Finnian33
    A first offence of hacking isn't enough to get you perm banned, only a week temp ban at most, you dug your own grave by saying you used a flight feather in pvp, which we all know isn't possible. The reason you were perm banned was because you hacked then lied about it, in front of the owner, no less. On top of all this, you continued to deny the claims despite the fact that the evidence piled against you, which could have also contributed to you getting perm banned.

Oh, and on a side note, let me tell you that hacking, regardless of reason, is punishable by temp or perm ban, and that trolling/griefing for any reason is also punishable, by perm or temp ban, depending on the severity.

So by listing your motive behind hacking as "just trying to troll", you basically just dug your own grave. Again.